Saturday, July 31, 2010

Post break up blues?

Man, I am feeling so "eh" today.
I may be coming down with something. I feel tired in a "I want to be in bed all day" and usually I am a sleep in, get moving kinda girl, but today I'm feeling gloomy almost.
I told Eddie I was feeling weird and he just kinda blew me off. That's the thing about Eddie. He is the sweetest guy and would do anything for me, as long as I am not feeling sick. He doesn't handle it well, like I think he just gets buried in the "things I will have to do to take her place for now" thought and he loses sympathy for me, he just wants me to feel better... now.
But I don't. I haven't gotten much sleep lately, that could be it. I usually go about two weeks before it catches up with me. I am an insomniac and I always have been, you'd think I'd figure something out.
Anyway, I am going to take a nap now, maybe I will feel better when I get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment