Thursday, June 2, 2011

Well ain't that a bitch

Go ahead and try to do something nice at school. I dare you.
Go ahead and think of something creative and fun and you'll too see how quickly they turn it into shit.
I'm not speaking of kids, oh no, they are the easy part. I'm not talking about our teachers really either, I'm talking about "those people" the ones that are never happy. The ones that refuse to let something happen out of their grasp. Out of the their control? Maybe that is it. I'm sure it has something to do with it.
I am producing the talent show. With a handful of other dedicated parent volunteers, we are letting the kids fly their freak flag. Live a little. Feel the rush of nervous energy. It's what I enjoy most out of life, so why not bring it to our youth?
I have been met with mostly smiles and thanks but today marks the day of the dreaded hate email from one teacher who may not be named. Although it rhymes with "Panang".

No comments:

Post a Comment