Monday, April 2, 2012

Been too long.

It's been so long I forgot why I was writing a blog. 
I'm still not sure but I have a minute and I ended up here, so I am going to type.
Shits been crazy lately. There's no room for error, there's no time for sex- life is full on... full on.
I gotta say though, I really love it. I get off on it almost. I think of the days where nothing is going on and I just wonder "what the hell did I do??".
Not that I am against those days. I do like to lay in bed till 2 p.m. and hide out from the world but that's just not what's doin' lately and I'm into it.
This week is my son's last elementary school talent show. It means so much to me, I love every minute of watching him come up with songs and practice them over and over and over. I know there will be more talent shows, but this one is special. It's the last with this crew that we have grown up with since 1st grade. 
Middle school is rough. This whole getting ready to part ways has been a tough pill for him to swallow. I think he is going to be fine but it is hard to tell. He is sensitive and although he adapts well to change, he is a creature of comfort too- we'll see.


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. Still love reading your comments either you write often or not :)
    Lots of love from Berlin/Germany to you, your family and of course to the soon-new-born ;)

    Cheers
    Stefanie Kelly x

    ReplyDelete