Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toadies

As we rearrange the livingroom, again, I put on an old Toadies record and I am instantly taken back... something about old records, songs that can just zap you back in time. 
I remember when I used to smoke, when I would blow it out through my nose it reminded me of rehab... weird.
Smoking is bad and I am happy to be outta that racket, I am entirely too vain. I will almost certainly smoke again, at some point but that's just me being honest. I hate when people quit something and swear it off forever. Why? I mean, hopefully forever is a really long time, right? I can't imagine being tied to anything I've sworn off or worse being one of those people that "quits" everything, preaches about it and then go back without a thought. I think that whole "everything in moderation" is almost right.

1 comment:

  1. 2.5 years smoke free for me and it's still one day at a time. Recently, it's been moment to moment, but I really don't want to go back there.

    ReplyDelete