Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Totally not fair

No matter how many times I wash my hands, use my elbow to push a door open, use my sleeve to turn a knob. No matter how often I wipe my kitchen counters, go to the gym and take my vitamins, it's all for not because I think I am getting sick.
I have had one child or another sniffling and coughing for the last 2 1/2 weeks, I fully thought I had dodged this one. But no.
I feel bad for my family, as I will most likely be in bed tomorrow. Not driving to school or making dinner. I'm not going to take my daughter to the gym or pick up fresh produce. I'm not going to make dinner or help our son with his homework or give the baby a bath. I probably won't take the dog for a walk and I am definitely not going to get to any of the laundry, the stuff that's in the dryer or the shit at the end of the bed.
So that's it, that's my plea for my family to do the right thing tomorrow. Don't make a mess, order take out and don't forget to walk the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment