Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Now I lay me down to sleep...

again and again and again.
How does one treat insomnia when they are the mother of two? I'm not missing my zzzz's because of the kids, nope it is just the thing that has plagued me since I was about 13 I guess.
I can't take Ambien (oh how I love thee) because what good would I be in a middle of the night crisis? Nota mucho, I'm guessing.
It doesn't help that I am completely sick but it is no different if I wasn't, I can't sleep. I hate it, I'm years past tired, I am dizzily exhausted. Yet I have the energy to get up and blog. I would probably still be in bed if I didn't have a life, so I'm thankful for that. But I wonder, will I ever get to the point in my life where I will get good sleep on a nightly basis? Shit, I'd take a few times a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment