Monday, October 11, 2010

Ambien

So I was going to write, since I have been typing all day but now that I have taken an ambien and had a glass of wine- I'm out. I'm going to go snuggle with this really sexy man upstairs. 
Which makes me think about Tiger Woods. Did they say that he used to love Ambien sex? Um, how in the hell is that possible? Seem like I would fall asleep in the middle, wake up upside down or something, a real weird-o experience. And riddle me this, why would he want to have so much raunchy sex and then take a sleeping pill that basically makes the scenes from last night a little on the "did that happen" side? Maybe if he would have gone through one of those nights sober he would have woken up in the morning and saw that nasty chicks face and said "wait. a. minute." and that would be that.
I am not against having a one night stand. I think relationships can get through them. As long as there aren't too many details and the girl still loves you, go for it. And just know forever and ever- you not eva da boss. Anymore. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment