Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vlog

So we are doing it. My guy and I are doing our first podcast and it is really fun.
I almost hate to talk about how much I enjoy it because it makes me feel like I am being too... I don't know. You all know the people that do shit that only involves or revolves around themselves?
I hate when people talk about amazing things that ONLY benefit them.
Shit, maybe this is a bad thing for me...
I have thought my whole life about this sort of thing
I have had friends forever that do and say things that are only good for them. That don't involve or evolve and I am just not that kind of girl... maybe this makes sense to no one but me.
Anyway,
the podcast, the family blog spaghettifamily.com it is all for our next journey. You may or may not know that my family and I are going to take this shit on the road at the end of the year.
We are packing our belongings away and we are going to live in a trailer for a year, to travel and be together as a family. Maybe mainly to do an experiment but really, in my heat to be together... but I know it is not going to be easy. I hope in the end they know it was for them.
It is going to change our lives and more importantly our children's lives, forever and that is really important to me. I mean, I know what the day to day can bring them if we stay here in the 206 but if we let ourselves see the world and do what my husband is doing, we could give them something we can't sign them up for. Sure, we will miss Little League and ballet but I think we will get so much more.
So look us up.
Subscribe to spaghettifamily.com and look for our podcast on itunes.
Spread the word and lets do something cool, for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment