Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm bored.

I feel like I need to do something. There needs to be a change, I am getting random extreme thoughts of putting everything in storage and renting a house far, far away.
It's hard to believe that I have a 10 month old and I am already like "what's next?". I didn't feel that way after Q for a long time, but this time is different. She is great, obviously, she is everything a baby should be she fits well into our world but I need something more. I would love to figure it out without jumping ship, throwing everything into one of those "PODS" but I am not against it.
I am hoping that next year brings more travel, I think that is what it is. I have been home for the better part of the last year and that is the first time in almost 11 years. I am no good here day after day, I feel a little ADD, like I keep thinking of things to do, places, projects, AHHHH.
But I am happy, these feelings are not met with desperation, more just curiosity of what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment