Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm in charge.

So Eddie goes back to work this week. I am a little nervous. I have gotten so used to him being around, I mean, since practically Elvis was born he has been around. It's nice to have him, I never have to do dishes, I don't have to clean the cat box, you know all the things that we all hate to do, he doesn't... if he does he does it all with a smile. Besides my life just being a little easier, I have really liked having him around all the time. I can barely imagine him going on tour... that will be tough. It's weird, our whole lives together (almost 11 years!) he has toured relentlessly and now I can't imagine it. But the baby, she loves him and Q he really enjoys waking up every day and seeing his face, I just know it is going to be something that we all have to relearn, I'm not excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment