Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good morning fire alarm.

This morning we were greeted with the beautiful sounds of an all hotel fire alarm. I think I was just maybe a little awake then the lovely sounds come in, so loud they made the bed vibrate.
Everyone was calm, Elvis was real calm (aka still sleeping). So I get up and get my pants on, Eddie grabs his clothes and Q just looks paniced. He has heard many a fire alarm, but because we were going to head out front, he thinks this might be time to freak out. I assure him that it's probably nothing but because I grab the baby and don't take time to get her dressed, I merely throw a blanket over her, he seems even more rattled.
As we walk out the door and go down the hall, he semi screams "you should never take the elevator in a fire!"
This is a proud moment, even at 7 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment